Wake Robin COVID-19 Updates and Precautions
May 28 2020 – The health and well-being of our residents and our staff is our top priority during these unsettling times. To that end, we have now implemented precautions for the Wake Robin Campus. Please be assured that we do NOT currently have any COVID-19 cases on campus but given that Governor Phil Scott has declared stay home stay safe order, Wake Robin has continued its heightened alert here in the community.
The campus is closed to visitors, except critical/essential caregiving. These exemptions must have prior approval from the Director of Health and Resident Services.
Family members are welcome to the community on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays during the hours of 10 – 4pm.
The Linden Health Center is also closed to all visitors with a few exemptions. These exemptions must have prior approval from the Director of Health and Resident Services.
What does this mean?
- Visitation exemptions must have prior approval from the Director of Health and Resident Services.
- All marketing events have been canceled. Marketing is offering personalized virtual tours.
- Dining services have been modified or canceled with only delivery or tray service offered and implemented. Dining Rooms have all been closed.
- Indoor pool, Fitness Center, Salon are closed until further notice.
- All activities/events/classes are cancelled.
- Wellness Center is open for URGENT ONLY appointments and residents are encouraged to call or contact their primary care physicians directly.
- Anyone returning to Wake Robin after traveling out of state is being asked to stay in for 2 weeks and self-monitor for any symptoms of illness.
We are asking all residents to lay low and to limit interaction with others. To avoid feeling isolated, we are encouraging being outside if possible. Getting outside is extremely beneficial.
Wake Robin is encouraging all residents to be very aware of their physical and emotional state…..if someone is not feeling well or having a difficult time, that they CALL their primary care provider or the Wellness Center.
Wake Robin has also dedicated a phone line 802-264-4263 as an information portal for residents and their family members. We will be updating the message at this phone line as new information is received or further restrictions are put into place. We will also distribute notifications and communications to residents as well as update signage pertaining to any and all updates and restrictions.
Thank you all for your patience as we move though this very difficult time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions or concerns.
More to come as soon as we have updates. Keep washing your hands! Again, many thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
President and CEO