Have questions? We’re happy to help.Contact Us
Live the Life You Choose
Being a Wake Robin resident is about having the freedom to live the life you choose, unburdened by house maintenance and other home-related chores. Here, you’re free to pursue your interests alongside a community of dynamic neighbors eager to encourage, and support you – and share in the fun.
Here’s just a sampling of the services and amenities that give you the time and opportunities to do exactly what you like.
Your Monthly Fee Includes
- One main meal each day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Basic cable
- Wireless Internet access
- All utilities except telephone
- One covered parking space
- In-home emergency response system
- Leaf and snow removal
- Other maintenance needs as they arise
- Lifetime residency
- Community-wide wireless Internet access
- High-speed, hard-wired internet access
- Weekly housekeeping and annual deep cleaning
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour security
- General home and grounds maintenance,
- Transportation within Wake Robin
- Scheduled off-campus transportation,
- Unlimited assisted or skilled nursing care if needed
- Start the day with yoga.
- Swim in the heated pool.
- Workout in the fitness room.
- Walk on the 3.5-mile trail system.
- Enjoy a tennis match.
- Get a little practice on the putting green.
We have more than 50 resident-driven committees and activities, including:
- Table tennis
- English country dance
- Singing in the chorus
- Bee keeping
- Maple syrup production
- Trail maintenance
- Sages and Seekers
- Newsletter and literary magazine
Health and Well-being
- Wake Robin’s Wellness Clinic provides health screenings and preventive care.
- Residential care (assisted living), skilled nursing and long-term care are available at the Linden Health Center.
- Linden residents continue to take part in community life and dining as they are able.
- Regularly scheduled transportation to take you shopping, to appointments, concerts and other area activities.